This document is designed to answer any questions you may have about your delivery and/or ongoing subscription. In it, you will find information about:
- When orders are processed and shipped
- How to track and trace your delivery
- What to do if your Piddle Patch is not delivered
- Alternative delivery options
- How to make changes to your subscription
- How to pause or cancel your subscription
- How to change your payment method
- How to change the frequency of your subscription
- How to change your shipping and/or billing address
When orders are processed and shipped
Orders are processed twice a week, on Fridays (meaning your order will be delivered the following Wednesday) and on Mondays (meaning that your order will be delivered the following Friday). The deadline for orders is at 12 noon on these days. You will receive a notification of your order once the renewal has been processed, as well as a “Note added to your Piddle Patch order” which will confirm your Parcelforce tracking number.
How to track and trace your delivery
Your Parcelforce tracking number can help you track your delivery from the evening before your delivery is expected to arrive and it will assist you if there are any issues with your delivery. To view the details of your shipment, visit the Track and Trace service and input your shipment number (provided in the updated order note when your order is confirmed). The service will tell you the status and location of your delivery.
If you should need to contact a Parcelforce depot, then you can locate the contact details of the depot using the Parcelforce Depot finder.
What to do if your Piddle Patch is not delivered
While delivery issues are rare, they do occasionally occur – especially around bank holiday weekends, and big shopping holidays such as Black Friday and Christmas.
If your delivery has not been made on the due date, please contact the Parcelforce depot holding your Piddle Patch to make appropriate arrangements. You can see which depot is holding your Piddle Patch by entering your tracking number (provided in the “note added to your order” email) in to www.parcelforce.com/track-trace. You can then search for the depot’s contact details by Googling “Parcelforce” and the name of the depot (for example, Parcelforce London East Depot). or by using Parcelforce’s Depot Finder. This will provide information such as the depot’s location, hours of operation and contact details. When you call, the depot hold through the first set of options and then press 5 to speak to a representative at your local depot. Depending on the time of day, it may be possible for Parcelforce to put your delivery on same day delivery truck or a next day delivery truck (from Monday to Saturday).
Please notify me if you experience an issue so that I can report it to my shipping manager and have them investigate it further with your local depot.
Alternative delivery options
No Signature Required Delivery – If you would like to guarantee your delivery is made on your set delivery day, regardless of whether you are in to sign for the package or not, then we can arrange for your Piddle Patch to be sent to you on a No Signature Required basis. To do so, please leave a brief note with your instructions on what to do if you are not in, in the “order notes” box. It is possible to complete this information when you checkout with a new subscription, or at a later date by logging into the website and completing this information for your current subscription.
Please note that by sending your package out on a No Signature Required basis, you are taking responsibility to ensure that you safely receive the package. Examples of places to request your package is left include: with concierge, at a local store or with a neighbour, in a shed or porch, outside of your door, at the back of your house.
How to make changes to your subscription
IMPORTANT: Before you make a change to your subscription, it is important to remember that your billing / order date is different than your delivery date. The billing / order date tells you when your payment will be withdrawn, NOT when your subscription will be delivered. Subscriptions where a payment is taken before Friday at 12 noon will result in your delivery being made the next Wednesday. Subscriptions where a payment is taken after Friday at 12 noon but before Monday at 12 noon will result in a delivery the following Friday. If you need any assistance ensuring that your delivery is made for the appropriate day, please contact me.
Once you have logged into the website, you can view your subscription information on the My Account page. This will give you access to your billing and shipping address information, order history and other account details.
To make a change to an ongoing subscription, click on My Subscriptions. On this page you can view and make changes to your current subscription, such as to:
- Pausing and unpausing your subscription;
- changing the frequency of your subscription or quantity of your order;
- updating your billing and shipping addresses;
- changing your default payment method;
- cancelling your subscription, etc.
Please Note: Only active subscriptions can be changed. A change can not be made if your subscription is on hold or if it has been cancelled.
How to pause or cancel your subscription
Login to your account. On the subscription management page, you can change the status of a subscription. Hover over a subscription to see actions that can be performed on the subscription.
- To temporarily pause a subscription, click Suspend.
- To resume a suspended subscription, click Reactivate.
- To permanently stop a subscription, click Cancel.
Please note that an order cannot be cancelled after it has been processed.
How to change your payment method
The Change Payment Method button can be used to update the payment method for future recurring payments, e.g., When your credit card expires, or if you want to use a different credit card than the one currently on file.
To change the payment method used for a subscription:
- Select the Change Payment Method button next to a subscription.
- Enter the new payment details on the Checkout > Pay page.
- Submit the Checkout > Pay form and returns to the My Account page where a confirmation message says that the payment method has been updated.
How to change the frequency of your subscription
Here are the steps to take to change the frequency of your subscription:
- Login to your account and go to View Subscription.
- Select the Upgrade or Downgrade button on the line item you want to switch.
- Select a new subscription product and click Sign up Now.
- A checkout form is presented, along with a notice that this subscription will replace the existing subscription and the date the next payment will be charged.
- Complete the checkout form for the new subscription.
- The standard Order Received page is presented, displaying the details of the recurring payments.
- You will then be returned to the My Account page where you can see the line item on the subscription has been changed, and the recurring totals updated (if the amounts were different).
How to change your shipping and/or billing address
If you want to have your deliveries shipped to a different address, or if you move and need to update your billing address, you can do so from the My Account page. If you are a regular subscriber, please send me an email to confirm your address change. Please confirm an address change at least a week before your next order is due to ensure that the change is processed before your next order.
To change the shipping address used for a single subscription:
- Go to My Account > View Subscription page.
- Click the Change Address button next to the subscription.
- Enter the new address details in the form.
- Click Save Address.
** If changing your delivery address, please send me a courtesy email to ensure that your address changes come through immediately and there are no problems with your next delivery.