This document is designed to answer any questions you may have about your delivery and/or ongoing subscription. In it, you will find information about:
- When orders are processed and shipped
- How to track and trace your delivery
- What to do if your Piddle Patch is not delivered
- Alternative delivery options
- How to make changes to your subscription
- How to pause or cancel your subscription
- How to change your payment method
- How to change the frequency of your subscription
- How to change your shipping and/or billing address
When orders are processed and shipped
Orders are processed twice a week, on Fridays (meaning your order will be delivered the following Wednesday) and on Mondays (meaning that your order will be delivered the following Friday). The deadline for orders is at 12 noon on these days. You will receive a notification of your order once the renewal has been processed, as well as a “Note added to your Piddle Patch order” which will confirm your DPD tracking number.
Please make sure that email@example.com is listed as a safe contact so that notifications go to your inbox and not your spam folder.
How to track and trace your delivery
Your DPD tracking number can help you to track your delivery from the evening before your delivery is expected to arrive, and it will assist you if there are any issues with your delivery. To view the details of your shipment, go to the email titled “Your Order is Now Complete” and click on the tracking number, or click on the link sent to you directly by DPD. The service will tell you the status and location of your delivery.
What to do if your Piddle Patch is not delivered
While delivery issues are rare, they do occasionally occur – especially around bank holiday weekends, and big shopping holidays such as Black Friday and Christmas.
If your delivery has not been made on the expected date, please contact DPD as soon as possible to make appropriate arrangements. The easiest way to communicate with DPD is through the Your DPD app.
Ensuring your package is not returned to the warehouse
No Signature Required Delivery – If you would like to guarantee your delivery is made on your set delivery day, regardless of whether you are in to sign for the package or not, then agreeing to delivery on a No Signature Required basis can achieve this. To do so, you can leave a note specifying your instructions in the Your DPD app and/or by leaving a note on your door indicating that the package can be left without a signature.
If you would prefer for your package to be left with a particular neighbour, or at a particular DPD drop-shop, you can also indicate this within the app.
Please note that by indicating that you are prepared to accept a package on a No Signature Required basis, you are taking responsibility to ensure that the package is safely received.
Examples of places to request your package is left include: with concierge, at a local store or with a neighbour, in a shed or porch, outside of your door, at the back of your house.
How to make pause or make changes to your subscription
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to pause or change your subscription.
We will assist you to ensure your subscription is paused until your requested return date, or to update your subscription with a new billing, order, and shipment date.
If you have any questions about this, you can also contact us.
Please Note: Only active subscriptions can be changed. A change can not be made if your subscription has been cancelled.
How to cancel your subscription
Login to your account. On the subscription management page, you can change the status of a subscription. Hover over a subscription to see actions that can be performed on the subscription.
- To permanently stop a subscription, click Cancel.
- If you would like to pause your subscription or change your delivery dates, please contact us on email@example.com and we will assist you with this.
Please note that an order cannot be cancelled after it has been processed.
How to change your payment method
The Change Payment Method button can be used to update the payment method for future recurring payments, e.g., When your credit card expires, or if you want to use a different credit card than the one currently on file.
To change the payment method used for a subscription:
- Select the Change Payment Method button next to a subscription.
- Enter the new payment details on the Checkout > Pay page.
- Submit the Checkout > Pay form and returns to the My Account page where a confirmation message says that the payment method has been updated.
How to change the frequency of your subscription
Here are the steps to take to change the frequency of your subscription:
- Login to your account and go to View Subscription.
- Select the Upgrade or Downgrade button on the line item you want to switch.
- Select a new subscription product and click Sign up Now.
- A checkout form is presented, along with a notice that this subscription will replace the existing subscription and the date the next payment will be charged.
- Complete the checkout form for the new subscription.
- The standard Order Received page is presented, displaying the details of the recurring payments.
- You will then be returned to the My Account page where you can see the line item on the subscription has been changed, and the recurring totals updated (if the amounts were different).
How to change your shipping and/or billing address
If you want to have your deliveries shipped to a different address, or if you move and need to update your billing address, you can do so from the My Account page.
To change the shipping address used for a single subscription:
- Go to My Account > View Subscription page.
- Click the Change Address button next to the subscription.
- Enter the new address details in the form.
- Click Save Address.
If you need assistance with this, please send us an email to confirm your address change. Please confirm an address change at least 4 days before your next order is due to ensure that the change is processed before your next order.
** If changing your delivery address on the system, or if you have any concerns about whether the change has been made, please send us an email to ensure that your address changes come through immediately and there are no problems with your next delivery.