Our mission is to provide a solution that dogs and their owners love, while reducing the amount of non-decomposable waste being sent to landfills and minimising the carbon impact of dogs and their owners. When disposed of correctly, Piddle Patch is a zero-waste product!
We take every care to ensure Piddle Patch is made up from the best quality components and that Piddle Patch positively benefits the environment:
- Our grass is grown in the UK using LEAF – Linking Environment and Farming principles – for sustainable agriculture.
- We divert textiles from landfill and re-purpose them as a base from which our grass grows. Not only does this give our grass a thick, healthy root structure from which it can live and grow while not planted in the ground, but it helps to reduce waste and lower the carbon impact these materials would otherwise have if they were sent to landfill.
- We carefully select all of the components to ensure they are either biodegradable or recyclable.
- Piddle Patch grass can be placed into the garden waste collection, where it will be composted into nutrient rich soil.
- The box, paper packing tape and paper materials can be recycled.
- The plastic courier wallet is oxo-biodegradable.
- The liner in the box is bio-compostable and certified to the European compostabilty standard EN-13432.
- Piddle Patch is delivered to your door via our preferred courier, Parcelforce, which commits to comply with all current and future environmental legislation and to minimise pollution and any adverse environmental impacts their work causes.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_single_image image=”2608″ img_size=”full”][vc_single_image image=”1550″ img_size=”370×247″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_video link=”https://youtu.be/WACjL2wtfcQ” align=”center” title=”The Environmental Benefits of using Piddle Patch”][/vc_column][/vc_row]