Does your dog use pee pads? While they may be cheap, they’re incredibly bad for the environment and they can teach your dog a multitude of bad habits (such as peeing on rugs and other surfaces that resemble puppy pads).
By giving your dog a fresh grass dog toilet, you teach your dog to only go potty in grassy areas, and do your part for the environment by reducing unnecessary waste going to landfill.
Did you know?
- Piddle Patch is Britain’s first (and only) fresh grass pet toilet. It’s an innovative solution that dogs and their owners love!
- Piddle Patch significantly reduces the amount of non-decomposable waste being sent to landfills and minimises the carbon impact of dogs and their owners.
- Piddle Patch is a zero-waste product when disposed of properly. Used Piddle Patch grass can be put into the garden waste collection or composted and used as fertiliser on non-food crops and it’s packaging can be recycled.
- Piddle Patch is grown in textiles that have been diverted from landfill. This helps reduce textile waste and lowers the carbon impact these textiles would otherwise have if they were sent to landfill.
- All of the materials – from the labels to the delivery wallets and packing tape – have been carefully selected to ensure they are eco-friendly and either biodegradable or recyclable.
- Puppy pads take up to 500 years to degrade in landfill. During that time, bacteria from the puppy pad can seep into the local waterways and contaminate surrounding grounds.